This is how we (sausage) roll on a Sunday

 


 

Just a normal Sunday walk, peppered with a little stress..  Obviously we have Furryfitness installed and we use it every day to keep a track on our exercise, albeit it is just taking my steps from my phone.  It's good to know what we have 'achieved'.

Anyhow that aside.  Willow is what we would term politely as a naughty dog...she chases cars if they dare invade her footpath/track.  You'll see from the map and the circled area the route I took to 'hide' from the car.  But Willow is not stupid and although I was jogging down the track with the said car crawling behind us and Willow chasing me as if it was a game, as soon as I deviated from the path she spun back and went on a chase - d*** head Willow.




The car was way in the distance now but the little fool was now chasing the scent of diesel and nothing else.  Just as well she is pretty good on recall (she didn't come back though until the car was long gone) here she is on her return.

Nellie is telling her off and I was grumpy as you like, out of breath and wanting to turn back and go home - but we didn't!!




Comments

Popular Posts