Moo Cows and sausages


 

We just went on a normal walk, normal route, everything normal except for the fact that some very spindly temporary fencing had appeared in a field that we normal cross - it's a public footpath.  It would have been ok if it wasn't for the fact that there were calves.  

In my head I was saying slowly, lets go slowly, the dogs were on their leads and were getting a little nervy...it was noisy and the noise was getting louder as the cows were voicing their opinions about us being in their field......

Anyway we went from an almost calm walk turned trot in to a full on **** this is quite scary we need to run type calm walk.

And to think that that spindly electric fence was all that there was between me and 100 cows and a squished sausage dog.

I'll tell you now - I hate cows.

Comments

Popular Posts